Schedule

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

It was ARTCRAWL NIGHT at The Gallery Off Broadway!!!

Here are a few pics of the craziness that went on in here last week!!! 

Classes , Classes, and MORE CLASSES!!!!!  You see, I started out teaching kids.  Then needed to find a way to combine drinking with painting (because I was teaching kids..LMAO)  My old saying "  If you drink alone you are an alcoholic, if you do it in a room full of people while standing on a stage with a paint brush in one hand then you are  THE LIFE OF THE PARTY!!!!!!

The last seven days we have had a TON of classes..  Thought I'd share a few pics with ya.  If you haven't checked out our fb page swing by and "like" us.  (Gallery Off Broadway)    

Okay, so here is a class from Art Crawl Night.  For those of you who don't know....Excelsior Springs has an Art Crawl every second Friday of the month.  We have lots of folks come out to see all the art in the local downtown stores, as well as PARTY WITH US AT THE GALLERY!!!!


YA, just HAD to paint my stage!!!  Shawna put the fabric on it for me!!
Do I really need to say any more?LOL

Getting ready to start the class

Paint the canvas black


Start to draw with a paint brush instead of a pencil...
I think it teaches them to trust themselves so much more

WHOOOHOOO!!!  I sold a painting!!!

LOOK what they are doing!!!

Kikko is one of my groupies!!!

Need I say more?  This is the attitude of my classes.....teeeeehee

Meet Barbara Akers....
She is a resident artist and will be teaching watercolor workshops starting in November...
WHOOOHOOO

Look what they did in three hours. 
I LOVE this place and I love What I DO FOR A LIVING!!!

No comments: